Oh, what lovely summer weather we are having ~ who knows what Friday & Saturday will bring ~ sunshine or rain? Whatever the weather The Vintage Summer Boutique will be open, outside in the garden if the sun is shining, or indoors if there is the chance of getting wet! The house is currently being turned upside down in preparation (have always been told to have contingency plans!)
Whatever the weather, you are welcome to join us ~ here are the house rules:
1. Please turn a blind eye to all cobwebs that haven't seen a duster lately.
2. Please be patient with dear husband and father who have been roped in as caterers.
3. No squabbling with others over the gorgeous merchandise ~ once it's gone, it's gone!
4. Please understand that ours is a family home and there may be the odd piece of lego found underfoot or dry piece of toast under the sofa (but you shouldn't be looking under the sofa!)
5. Only those with a friendly disposition and highly developed sense of humour allowed. (Ours is still just about intact)
Looking forward to meeting you all...