Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Avington Brocante

I am really looking forward to having a stall at this lovely fair on Thursday this week ~ the first time that I shall have been there...

Set in the beautiful house and grounds of Avington Park ~ there will be approximately 30 dealers offering decorative antiques, furniture, accessories, textiles, garden ware and more...

Entrance fee £5.00. Open from 9.30am ~ 4.30pm with refreshments available ~ do come along and say hello if you can!

Avington, Nr Winchester, Hampshire SO21 1DB.

Ali x

6 comments:

  1. It looks lovely Ali, wish I could make it. Good luck and you will have to do a post all about it when you return. See you on the 4th.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done the fair once, it is in a stunning location. I hope you have a brilliant day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, although £5 entry is very expensive, especially if you are a couple! Hope you have a great day - I will defo be at the vintage fair in the Cotswolds though, already in my diary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali,
    It looks stunning! You have no idea how badly I'd love to be there....hope it goes well!
    xoxo,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely, have a great day, dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ I love to read your comments..